Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Did It!

Hoody Hoo!

Today marks the twenty first day of not being addicted to soda anymore. Yay Me! I do have self control.

I plan to celebrate by having a nice Vanilla Coke.






























Just kidding.

And now onward! I say onward, to bigger and better goals!

I know I can do it now.

7 comments:

Aunt Me said...

Dan I am really proud of you!!! You have showed so much more will power than others that will remain nameless.

Steve said...

Looks like I will have to celebrate for you with a big ice cold Dr. Pepper or Mt. Dew. Anyone else care to join me in the celebration?

Steve said...

Good for you, Dan! I will celebrate by eating a large bag of M&Ms.

Dan said...

I celebrated with a Thrifty ice cream cone today. Chocolate malted crunch.

Mmmmm...

Steve said...

That was Amy that once again failed to log me out before typing anything. She can't seem to read below that it is I who is logged in not her. On a happier note, the Dr. Pepper I had at Taco Hell was great :)

Amy said...

What are you talking about...Thrifty's?!!?!?! There's no Thrifty's left!

Chocolate Malted Crunch is my favorite ice cream in the whole world.

Dan said...

You can get Thrify's ice cream at various Water and Ice stores. There's one on Gilbert and Southern that has it.

Good stuff.